ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another gearbox claimed by the pod....

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Lucky its under warrenty so wont cost me anything but here is how my car ended up earleir! Box had done less than 1k too!

victim2.gif

victim.gif

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
yeah just over 1k!

Yep still selling although am tempted to keep her........

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Lucky its under warrenty, did you see the vts whos clutch and box went on launch. Could only find 2nd and hardly drove. (had a look after and you really could smell the damaged 100 yards away!)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Rich funny you say that! Took them three diff vehicles to manage to tow it away. Too low to go on most. Should have heard the guy on the phone to his boss " Its one of them sporty clios and i've never seen one so f**king low" LOL!

Lee - doubt we'll get the duel mate.

190 BHP Willy 2
ajketley said:
Lucky its under warrenty, did you see the vts whos clutch and box went on launch. Could only find 2nd and hardly drove. (had a look after and you really could smell the damaged 100 yards away!)

Was that the blue one? If so it was my mates, box is fine just burned the clutch out. Stunk all the way home, surprised it made it actually.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Its made various powers! It made 144bhp @ the wheels on the Hp rollers. Then i added a few things like the mani ect and it made 152bhp atw. Some people are scepticle but it made more plenty more than a VR6, standard octy vrs and a 200sx S13

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Its made various powers! It made 144bhp @ the wheels on the Hp rollers. Then i added a few things like the mani ect and it made 152bhp atw. Some people are scepticle but it made more plenty more than a VR6, standard octy vrs and a 200sx S13