ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another load of pics from fcs '11

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
for once i charged my camera so heres a sh*t load of photo's taken from fcs today, enjoy! :)

002.gif

003.gif

004.gif

007.gif

008.gif

009.gif

010.gif

011.gif

012.gif

013.gif

014.gif

015.gif

016.gif

017.gif

018.gif

020.gif

021.gif

023.gif

024.gif

025.gif

026.gif

027.gif

028.gif

029.gif

030.gif

032.gif

033.gif

035.gif

036.gif

038.gif

039.gif

040.gif

041.gif

047.gif

049.gif

050.gif

052.gif

053.gif

054.gif

055.gif

056.gif

062.gif

063.gif

065.gif

066.gif

073.gif

080.gif

081.gif

098.gif

087.gif

086.gif

082.gif

hope you enjoyed,

Mark

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Mine almost made it into a pic! Fair enough you can just see the roof but still its the first one iv seen of it!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
i see you've posted in every one! someone must have a shot for you!! keep trying! still a roof is better than nothing....

Haha, i want a to see a pic of mine, just so i can put it in my project thread to show off my wheels :rasp:

145db Euro'd clio
try driving it! and its static, i have a fair few people asking if its on air! i have about a credit cards width between the tyre and the arch when on full lock, yet the suspension is so stiff that it never scrapes! although the underside of the car has kissed the road a few times!

Must admit, after the 2 1/2 hour drive up tis morning, my back is hurting and have a headache from the awful drone of that exhasut! thanks for the pic anyways :D

Milltek'd clio 182
woop woop one of me, haha. I MUST say that im very impressed with the charged battery and them shots look good mate, everyone of them spot on, well done fella

Milltek'd clio 182
they do look similar, just a slight change in colours, yeah i got his number, were all good brother, just trying to find a repair quote atm, so it was just one of them things, but its getting sorted thats the main thing,

172cup
they do look similar, just a slight change in colours, yeah i got his number, were all good brother, just trying to find a repair quote atm, so it was just one of them things, but its getting sorted thats the main thing,
good, glad to hear its on the way to be sorted
those things can really bug you :(

Milltek'd clio 182
tell me about it, but hey not only did that happen, i also got bird shite on my car lol, can my life gett any more unluckier

SG9 Forester STi
Good pics Mark! Cheeky shot of mine in there :D

Did you buy a set of Spongebob pj's as soon as you got home? :rasp:

Did you buy a set of Spongebob pj's as soon as you got home?

Actual lol at that guy :S Was good to chat with you and the CS mechanic yesterday (I was parked up next to mark with the filthy engine). Big fan of your special 1.4 :)

Sam

SG9 Forester STi
Actual lol at that guy :S Was good to chat with you and the CS mechanic yesterday (I was parked up next to mark with the filthy engine). Big fan of your special 1.4 :)

Sam

Hey Sam! Nice to put a username to the face :D

Was good to meet you, funny watching you and Mark going over a headlight and realising there was someone inside :rasp:! Made me chuckle!

Thank you!!! :D