ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

another orange photo shop hand please

80MPG BEEZA
team-dynamics.jpg

much better pic to make orange is someone can :)

80MPG BEEZA
nah still sticking with my team dynamics probably with black centre caps and black bolts

avstar1

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
That pic looks familiar! :) pro race 1 in 15's... Your not doing a porsche gt3 jobbie are you? I was thinking of doing the same

avstar1

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
The one in real life looks a bit of a sick orange... compared to the poster one. Never seen one in real life to see if the colour looks good. If you decide to do it might want to choose ats instead as I think they would look better and are lighter! :)

Attachments

• PorBlkGT3RSA.jpg
    PorBlkGT3RSA.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 76
  • Porsche_911_GT3_Vigo-3.jpg
    Porsche_911_GT3_Vigo-3.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 115
  • ats_dtc_superlight.gif
    ats_dtc_superlight.gif
    48.5 KB · Views: 92
  80MPG BEEZA
brothers just got all his spraying gear big huge compressor,spray gun etc even a pro airbrush from the states his been at college doing bodywork for last 2 years, so i'm just throwing ideas around :)

clio 172 sport, zxr6
cool idea m8 iam trying to think of a colour for my rims my m8 has a cool pink or orange paint.