ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another show is over...

Barge
Was a good day. Thanks for the love hearts and numerous diet cokes. :)

Someone went home shoeless. LOL.

172, Tiguan
I was sad when we washed the van and drove home :(

Was a cracking weekend, thanks to all.

Need more sleep though.

Sounds like I missed out on a good un! Weather in the Lakes was s**t, would have rather been with Joe, Pete and the Needy one!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Thanks to everyone that attended, we had just short of 70 cars - which for Trax, isn't bad.
See you at Fcs no doubt :)

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Was a Good day thanks for organising yet another great stand.... God Knows How but I got Properly Sunburnt

Family Bus
Thanks guys, Stand looked great - well done Sash ;)

Hurrah for FCS tbh. Trax is shocking lol.

Dynamique Flamer
Well done to mods/admin involved in organising the stand and everything else.

I got very sunburnt :dapprove: but I slept for 11 and 1/2 hours last night :eek:

Family Bus
I did say thanks 'Guys'

Tsk. Not singling Sash out above anyone else!! She just did all the 'left a bit right a bit' stuff!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Thanks guys, Stand looked great - well done Sash ;)

Hurrah for FCS tbh. Trax is shocking lol.

Ta hun, as Brian says it was all down to teamwork :star:

the brithday cake was rather yummy lol

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Stand looked good tbh, apart from that random Saxo that wouldnt leave and then parked infront of the CS sign :(

Dont think ill be coming back to Trax though, was a pure chav fest :(

120d M Sport
The CS stand was great as usual.

Just goes to shows how well organised it was, I went with my mate and his MG ZR forum, the organisation of their stand was horrendous. They spent over an hour moving the cars around so that by the time they had finished several ended up missing out on their track time.

Roll on FCS '10

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
The Saxo wouldnt move either, except 2 foot to the left lol

He claimed it got vandalised with pens... I wonder who did that ;)

Family Bus
PMSL At the Saxo. Deary me.

Flip Paint. Know your place.

We shouted CS FTW at them when they drove past us on the way out.

172, Tiguan
Best bit of the whole day was Thomas Benton muttering the line: "I hope you're not going to park infront of our sign, as it looks like you are"

Blunt ftw.

clio sport 172
Stand looked good tbh, apart from that random Saxo that wouldnt leave and then parked infront of the CS sign :(

Dont think ill be coming back to Trax though, was a pure chav fest :(

the saxo had permision from "sasha",as i asked her soon as she came over, so did not have to leave, and from what i could se was not the only car / person blocking the club sign.

oh on that note , why did some one feel the need to write CSWTF on his back window for , was he doing ny harm being there,

clio sport 172
there was me thinking clio sport are nice and frendly, , oh and there weere more that a saxo on there , far as i know he was not asked to move , and if i or him were todl to move it at start we would have , so what get all goby about his car , when , no one spoke to him about it.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
there was me thinking clio sport are nice and frendly, , oh and there weere more that a saxo on there , far as i know he was not asked to move , and if i or him were todl to move it at start we would have , so what get all goby about his car , when , no one spoke to him about it.

Hello, I'm Tom. (Admin, i also set up events and such.)

1. Who's car was it? Was he a member? (I don't remember getting a PM saying "Is it ok if i stick my saxo on the front row of your stand?" And then in front of my sign!!)
  2. Why was he on the CLIOSport stand?
  3. Who's being gobby?
Makes getting up at 6.30am (after having about 30min sleep because some tw*ts in the hotel decided to start a riot.) to unload and put up all the ClioSport gear all worthwhile.

Hope you had a nice show, All the best.

Thomas.

Family Bus
the saxo had permision from "sasha",as i asked her soon as she came over, so did not have to leave, and from what i could se was not the only car / person blocking the club sign.

oh on that note , why did some one feel the need to write CSWTF on his back window for , was he doing ny harm being there,

Roffles.

It was CS FTW iirc.

but hey oh well i helped a mate out , like every one els dose in the club

any way ,. other than that the stand look good as normal , well done every one ,. role on the next show ,

Errrm, what?