ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Snappy wheel

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Really pleased with Andy's work, looks great & feels even better on the 182 :D I re sprayed the trim & added newer style decals.

photo_zps0c52f9e5.jpg

image_zps3e1cdf74.jpg

image_zpsc368267a.jpg

Cheers Andy, top job

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Nice, i have one on the 197

​Did you not fancy silver stitching??

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Why Red on a Titanium. Any particular reason?

Love his wheels...would probably have been tempted to go for silver trim on it myself.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
​great minds ;)

Yeah mate. Put it in and saw your comment. I suppose its me...but although silver would be easier to get dirty...it would be the right colour (for me) although I'm sure Dawn will probably be getting another flamer...so wants to swap the wheel across if she ever does. ;)

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
His work is second to none! Looks great but personally wouldn't have gone for the red stitching against TS.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
The clolour surprisingly suits the car. I wanted silver but didn't want it to show up the dirt. If I was to get another 1*2 it would be a BG or my old flamer, which would suit both ;)

cheers guys

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I'd love to have my wheel done, but the rest of the car's a sh*t heap cosmetically,
so it'd be like sprinkling glitter on dogsh*t. :(

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
dave , in the next week or two, me and dan are going to have to do your car. mines going in for paint in 2 weeks so that only leaves 4-5 days to sort niggles out for css.

dawn, the steering wheel looks fab! :D imo get the gear assembly done next to match :)

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Cheers, yes the photo's don not do it justice at all! I don't want to spend any more money on this one tbh aside from a de dent! I want to get the vee's front end, skirts & rear bumper resprayed ! :(