ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ANOTHER Volvo Opinions Thread

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Since my last Volvo opportunity fell by the way side I find myself looking for other Volvo estates constantly.

This one has come up. Not quite as retro as the 240 but I still think it's cool.

My wife is absolutely against it to the extent that it could put my marriage in jepoadry if I bought it but I'm still tempted.

What do we think of this beauty?

7A24B9D9-6171-46B8-BB47-A7D565A8397A_zpsocxuxgia.jpg

90598393-2922-4CD0-B483-67B70034ACF9_zpsiyk6hnxd.jpg

1EA3CFD7-0C9F-462F-9DB9-CDE08B4FEC04_zps6rejdnwl.jpg

RB Clio 182
That looks nice and s**t so it ticks all the boxes.

If you do buy it tho your car collection would be from one extreme to another, the Volvo and evo couldn't be any different lol.

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
Is it sub £500, if so go for it,
Women are a funny thing, when you have a hot hatch in your 30's they say grow up and get something sensible.
Ta-Da, Look love I've bought a Volvo estate, and then all they do is f**king moan!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Is it sub £500, if so go for it,
Women are a funny thing, when you have a hot hatch in your 30's they say grow up and get something sensible.
Ta-Da, Look love I've bought a Volvo estate, and then all they do is f**king moan!

It's a grand!

McGherkin

Macca fan boiiiii
ClioSport Club Member
Are those chrome arches?

I'd go for the 2.3 as bash said, but hey, if it's cheap...

Currently watching a big white 850 barge its way around Coombe, it's slow as fook but great fun to watch.

Peugeot 308
Lets be honest, interweb forum geeks will love it.. The rest of the world will think its s**t and quite rightly so unfortunately.

£1000? 😂😂😂