ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Wednesday Waxathon.....

Clio 172
3 out, think next week is my time

Iv had it bang on before pal and still not won. Some lucky bugger got there before me on Facebook. Even if you get the numbers right its still pot luck if you have covered all the social media and other forums!

Clio 172
You're allowed to vote on more than one forum/Facebook? :dapprove:

I don't know about voting. But what I'm saying is, you could be the first person to post the correct answer on here, but someone might have beat you to the punch on facebook or twitter and unless the guy/gal who runs these comps is posting the comment on FB/Twitter and thread on here all at the same time, you need to be checking all the media! I was out by like 30 mins. I posted the correct answer first in the thread here and was like the 7th person to post but the FB comp had been running for over an hour at that point and around 6 other people had guessed my number and there were over 100 comments!