ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anthracite pack

megane rs 250
im not sure really it has grey front bumpers and wing mirrors and ive just read a few things about an anthracite pack on various forums

Is it a Clio 182 or a newer model that you have seen the pack on? I have seen a few newer clios with the fronts, mirrors and wheels in the same colour. Look like this one.
cliosport051_zpsi4y1qctn.jpg

megane rs 250
yes that's it its a white one with the grey bumper and mirrors the wheels are black but they have been sprayed

LY FF 200 CUP
Anthracite pack is a available on the 200 which is as above in the photo, anthracite bumper front/back and wheels looks lovely on white imo

megane rs 250
No idea mate. No such thing on the clio. Whether there is such a thing on the Megane etc i've no idea
according to some members on another forum u could add the anthracite pack as an extra when buying new it consists of grey bumper mirrors alloys and rear diffuser (I think that's what u call it)

Anthracite pack on white is the way forward tbh ;)

492109a80832141bf016eabe8c564b6f.jpg

Bumper insert, mirrors and rear diffuser in anthracite. The alloys are anthracite as standard on the cup packed 200.
Cost was 160 when new.