ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anthracite paint code

titanic killer
I no its been posted before but cant find it when using the 'search' function
many thanks
adam

titanic killer
Cheers guys for the quick response,would there be a renault code on the inside of a 182 cup anthracite wheel?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
You can't buy ixell paint 205 -110 in aerosols and you'll be lucky if someone can mix some up for you .I've tried loads of different places and even the people who supply ixell paint don't sell it in aerosols .

I had some rover stone grey made up and the guy tweeked it with a bit more red to make it a better colour match .

http://www.tradeproducts.co.uk/ixell.htm

Last edited:
  titanic killer
'rover stone grey' 'peugeout cossack grey' Which one is best colour match as im have a standard 172 wheel refurbed to match colour of my 182 anthrcite wheels just for a spare

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
So you have 182 anthracite wheels on your car , and your refurbing a 172 wheel just as a spare ??

This is the wheel i refurbed . Using the rover stone grey i had mixed up

pic1Small.jpg

pic3Small.jpg

pic6Small.jpg

pic8Small.jpg

pic7Small.jpg

titanic killer
So you have 182 anthracite wheels on your car , and your refurbing a 172 wheel just as a spare ??

This is the wheel i refurbed . Using the rover stone grey i had mixed up

pic1Small.jpg

pic3Small.jpg

pic6Small.jpg

pic8Small.jpg

pic7Small.jpg
yeah mate^^^^^
that looks really good mate,nice one
what about if ya had to do the inside of the rim aswell?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
^^^ Thats what i thought , lol . Better off selling the 172 spare to fund buying a 182 wheel .

titanic killer
Tbh i thought it myself but seen as thou i allready have this wheel anyway and a refurb is gonna cost 40 squid its the easier option for me not bothered about having a matchin one end of the day its only a spare!!But i couldnt use it as it is as it look like dog poo!

Mito Sportiva 135
Well you obviously are bothered what it looks like otherwise you wouldn't be painting it!!

For the little bit more it would cost in selling the 172 wheel and buying the 182 wheel it would be worth it IMO. Have a look around there are loads going. Even if you buy a duff one for like £25 and refurb that?

My two pence!

rite im looking for a colour to spray my 172 wheels. either wanna go black or anthracite but if i do go anthracite would wanna make it a little bit of a diferent colour to the standard 182 wheel colour wat would be the best colour to add to make it stand out a little?

cheers

james

also how many litres to do 4 whole wheels?

Chocolate Bar™
You can't buy ixell paint 205 -110 in aerosols and you'll be lucky if someone can mix some up for you .I've tried loads of different places and even the people who supply ixell paint don't sell it in aerosols .

you can buy it in aerosols. i bought a tin this week and its a perfect match

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa

you can buy it in aerosols. i bought a tin this week and its a perfect match

Did you finally get autopaints to knock you some up ?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Nice one . You must be the first in the country to get hold of it in cans :) Is it going to be a standard colour they do now or just a one off ? How much was it ?

106 GTi
Any contact details ? - I could do with a touch up sized pot for repairing some stone chips.

Clio 182
I know this is an old thread, but Middo you deserve to be shot for not telling people where to get that can, it would be useful to so many people!

Clio 182
It may not be a secret, but that still doesn't mean it's common knowledge for everyone, and people were asking for it! But anyway fubar thanks a lot for this... which one specifically is it on that site please? :)