ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anti-Gatso Plate!

UR 197, AB 182 FF
I had the idea a few years back to create a plate that could only be seen when you wanted it to be seen.

So I had the idea of using polarised plastic, with another layer or solid LCD underneath that you could run a voltage through to make the entire numberplate completely BLACK

You coudl of course reverse it and make the numberplate completely off, but I'm sure that would require a permanent current to the plate.

My mate had a flip down rear plate on his sapphire cosworth. He wired a switch on the dash which would release 2 catches holding the top of the plate, hence the plate would drop. Only thing was, you had to get out to put the plate back up into the catches!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
the guy in the vid sounds like a kid having his first w**k

'yehhh -- thats cool'

shut up ya w**k.

I want one of those ? f**k THE f**king PIGGY BANKS

cash.gif

MikeDX said:
I had the idea a few years back to create a plate that could only be seen when you wanted it to be seen.

So I had the idea of using polarised plastic, with another layer or solid LCD underneath that you could run a voltage through to make the entire numberplate completely BLACK

You coudl of course reverse it and make the numberplate completely off, but I'm sure that would require a permanent current to the plate.
I believe that was actually done! Think the company went under though - still a good idea though as far as I can see ;) :evil: