ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any decent free VPNs?

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Firestick has just cut off mid race for the F1, bang on 3pm, probably due to the football. Can anyone recommend a decent VPN I can download onto the stick?

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Windscribe used to have 30gb free per month and has an app for the firestick

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
For what they cost when you buy a year or two at a time it’s not worth bothering with crappy free ones.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Windscribe is free up to a certain limit and won’t harvest your data, but they want to bombard you with marketing instead. Just buy one, they’re so cheap now. Go to any tech streamers YouTube channel and they’ll always have a sponsorship with one and will be offering 20% off using their referral for example.

SurfShark is usually one of the sponsors. Or look up Pleasant Green on YouTube as he usually has one as a sponsor.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Depends what you're using it for. I only used one for getting round my ISP not allowing torrent sites... but now strangely, they do.