ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any ever tried one of these (cordless impact wrench)

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
see your local snapon man let him take your pants down and for £350 you can have a 18v one i have one at work its the dogs nuts will undo 99% of the stuff we get in at work

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
For £150 i bought a 100L air compressor and all tools i needed, gun, impact sockets etc.

For a similar price a mate bought a Dewalt 18V Impact wrench second hand and while it does most jobs, it doesn't do all, front hub nut, rear axle nut etc, high torque bolts.

So basically i thought it was a waste of money, whats the point in having one if it doesn't do all what you need?

Saying that, it would compliment air equipment, just for the sheer ease of using one or if you travel round to mates house to help out etc

Personally i can not justify the cost, cheap ones are cheap for a reason, i know that the £80 ones struggle to undo wheel bolts and they are only torqued to around 90 -100Nm.

I also dont trust ebay for s**t.