ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any ideas?

BMW E46 330i Touring
This is my baby...

1small.gif

3small.gif

Any ideas where to go with her next? Already in the plans when finances allow are:

Lowered, 16" Alloys (open to ideas away from Turini...), Clear Side Repeaters, Phase 2 Rear Lights, Colour-coded phase 2 sidestrips, Chipmastered and small hole by RH exhaust pipe filled.

Any ideas? :) Apologies if it seems I'm just trying to show pics of the car, I genuinely want people's advice on where to go with it exterior-wise...

BMW E46 330i Touring
Silver bulbs have gone in now, a slightly old picture!

Have PM'd you Chris, I'm hoping to snag the badges on their lonesome!

Cheers,

Ad

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
where you getting your clear repeaters from?, ktecs £30 is a bit steep. Im trying the scrappy on the weekend

the car looks pretty street now bud, u can over do it u know

BMW E46 330i Touring
Mighty: Yeah, I don't want to overdo it or start fitting kits, etc, but would like a few bits doing just to tidy up areas. I haven't bought the side repeaters yet, I was watching some genuine Renault repeaters on Ebay recently but lost track of time and they sold for £15, dammit!

D4ve: The exhaust is a custom made job, fitted prior to me buying the car and made by the previous owner's mate. It's a cool design though, backbox in the normal place and then one pipe feeding the two mock exhaust pipes that you see out the back. What I've noticed recently is that the slanted design makes it a lot more subtle and stylish than the recent KTR 182 style exhaust that they've released, IMO.

Golf GTI 1.8T
dont forget to colour code that boot lock too! :)

I think the think that will make it look much better is the lowering, get that sorted asap!

Chocolate Bar™
acrebo said:
Lowered, 16" Alloys (open to ideas away from Turini...), Clear Side Repeaters, Phase 2 Rear Lights, Colour-coded phase 2 sidestrips, Chipmastered and small hole by RH exhaust pipe filled.

i'm starting a cult ;) seriously though sounds like u have a good idea yourself, as for alloys, an anthracite colour always looks best on a silver car imo

personally, if u wernt thinking of doing this already i'd go the whole hog and get coilovers straight away, makes the biggest difference of all! Maybe even get ure standard alloys done in anthracite :)

Audi TT 225
these bulbs look sweet in the mk1, they're about £12 from motorworld
cliopic05.gif

cliopic04.gif

clear's, £10 eBay, propper renaults
cliopic06.gif

£20-30 eBay, mk2 rear clusters which would look sweet with your bumper (Im after one of those).
cliopic03.gif

LY182/NHB CTR
acrebo looks really lovely and sounds to me like you have enough to be going on with..

RichMcc very nice

BMW E46 330i Touring
Cheers for the comments peeps, glad to hear my plans (albeit slightly mainstream!) are considered to be in the right direction!

I shall certainly be lowering before investing in any wheel changes, as a lowered car on standard rims ALWAYS looks better than different wheels on stilts...

Hmm, 15" F1 Cup's in anthracite, slammed to the ground with a bit of colour coding and phase 2 upgrading... I think I see a way forward! :)

Chocolate Bar™
acrebo said:
Hmm, 15" F1 Cup's in anthracite, slammed to the ground with a bit of colour coding and phase 2 upgrading... I think I see a way forward! :)

good to see you've seen the light ;)