ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any members in sussex

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

Yep, live in brighton & horsham, A27 is my hunting ground lol

where you from mate?

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

not really into the madera drive thing to be honest, not my cup of tea lol

however went through there one night on the way to the cinema, and a bmw raced me up the strip, he nearly took me out near the end cos i beat him, the girlfriend certainly wasnt amused.

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

Yes they are quick nimble cars which will outperform most larger performance cars on the road.

However i test drove one and didnt feel what i thought i was gonna experience. When your so used to the 16v/williams feel the cup doesnt seem as hardcore and the steering felt a little to light for my liking.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

aaronc youre spot on mate. Yes its nimble, quick/agile and can worry much bigger performance cars, but the handling does feel very light. Its good though when you get used to it. Hehe!

i go to uni in chichester, so quite often on the 27, just westside of the road!! ill keep eyes peeled though!!! cheers

hey ! yep based in brighton, just got hit by illegals on the a27 ! trashed back of my 172 !

always love upsetting bmw drivers on the route from brighton to worthing !

cheers!

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

Quote: Originally posted by BenR on 29 January 2004

down there too but dont indulge in any of that.
But you enjoyed a traffic light grand prix at buck barn hehe

Hows the golf head coming on mate?.....gotta get the golf sorted soon as the old dear is doing her nut with it on her patio leaking oil...lol

Got exams at the moment, but wanna get it up and running by the summer!

head is almost done but been put on the back shelf for the moment due to a alrge numbr of customer heads to be finished asap. But its only got the 1 porst and the maching to do.

lol, i can see that golf ruining the appearance of the house haha.

you really need a garage, and a drive! :p

p.s. which one was buck barn?

Ph-Sold!

I live down near Worthing but travel up the A24 to Horsham everyday, havent seen any other Cliosport stickered cars so far, although I did see a Willy at Buck Barn once and a Cup on Long Furlong yesterday.

Gonna be driving my Southern Water Vivaro for a while though as my Clios off to Swan Renault in Chichester for crash damage repair (insurance job) :cry:

Tim

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

Yeah likewise always on the A24 near horsham and worthing, although not always in the clio as its resting for the winter, if you see a silver mk3 astra hurteling towards you move over lol

timmy you sure it was a willy at buck barn? as mine and benrs look fairly similar........

Ps i dont have stickers either and sold the private plate

http://members.lycos.co.uk/aaronchap/car/1.jpg

Sorry to cut in fellas, im a sussex boy too - but over near Hastings. Any others out there in my neck of the woods??? Seems everyones in the Brighton area!!!

Im working in Lewes a bit at the moment but I get the crap part of the A27 to play in :(

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

A27s where youll find me most mornings...but heading the other way...I live near Bognor and work over in Fareham near Portsmouth.

53 Cup with a Cliosport sticker in the back window :D

hi lads. well im live in brighton and have to travel the very short distance to portslade every day through all those frigging speed cameras! i havent got a cliosport sticker yet but i will have soon. look out for a black dynamique with tinted windows and lexus lights, also have k-tec grill and sport badge. soon to get 172 when i turn 21. oh yeah!

Ph-Sold!

I think it was a Willy, had all the badges and suchlike, but that was last year. Havent seen either of your Clios guys, would remember those wheels!

Mines a basic MK2 Grande in red, plate Y*7 VLC, Ill keep an eye out for everyone, know Ill see another Cliosporter sooner or later!

Have to say, the Vivaro isnt bad for a replacement, love that turbo :cool:

172 Cup

Helen and I live in Eastbourne, but have been known to venture out a bit.

Have seen a few 172s in and around the area but none with stickers.

We know the people in Russels in Eastbourne quite well and get them to hand out flyers with all their new sales of clios

Hugh

am in west sussex near pulbrough.dont know much of area not lived here too long.know horsham maybe have meet up there one day??? blue valver j***dgo

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

you know ashington glenn? im just around there, Benr is in storrington so quite near to you.

Volvo S60 D5

Im from near Brighton.

Not been down Madeira drive in the Clio (not really my thing) but have been in a few of my mates cars before!

Clio1400

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

I would like to have a meet, however im not one to stand about looking at the things, ide rather get in and drive the f**kers how they were designed to be driven :devilish:

any 172s then?

do u do cheap electrics? if new ecu dont start it need your help. ben r is yours white 16v? do u know the school at fittleworth

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

no his is blue with williams wheels

ps..ben i will be round soon, you owe me a service lol

172, Tiguan

yes, maybe up for a meet at some point.

But echo the bit about standing around! lol