ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any of you lot do weddings?

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Before I start looking for a photographer for our wedding on April 30th 2011 I thought I'd ask here.

We are after someone from 11am until 7-8pm that day. Pretty full day to be honest. Food would be provided of course. Preferably someone who's done an event before and with a portfolio to have a view of.

It would of course be paid cash ;)

Wedding service is at st Thomas becket church warblington and reception at the spinnaker suite at langstone hotel.

Edit : Events in Hampshire btw

Also prints of the event aren't needed as I'm in the print industry anyway.

Last edited:
  330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
We want everything sorted and arranged asap to be fair lol

Sooner it's all arranged the sooner we can relax again and get on with life without constant googling and wedding fairs.

Anyone interested feel free to PM me and we can discuss etc

LY 182 FF CUPPED
£1200 for the day then.
Wouldn't be turning away a Graphistudio album if it were my big day, really are top quality.
There is not much in this country that can come close imho.

Last edited:
  LY 182 FF CUPPED
My mate H that uses them had to work hard to get signed up.
They wanted to review 25 of his wedding images before signing him, had to be VAT registered etc - but when he completes an album - they simply look stunning.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Oh don't get me wrong we will be getting books but I know and deal with several companys which are just as good as them I'm sure for one off bespoke products. Not knocking them as I've seen their work recently at the goodwood show I attended. But as said I'm in the industry so it's not required.

Bus w**ker
Just me that's not got the balls to do a wedding then lol?

Turned a few down as I couldn't live with myself if I fucked it up or wasn't happy with the shots that came out, not to mention the couple not being happy. I'll stick to cars and stuff that I don't really need to worry about only having one chance in a lifetime to shoot and shoot right.

Seen some f**king awful "professional" wedding shots. I've a lot of respect for those of you that can shoot these days and get amazing shots, not to mention ending up a nervous wreck by the end of it.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
There's definitely some shite out there. We had a meeting with one on Friday and some of the shots were shocking! Looked like they'd been taken with a point and shoot in auto mode lol