ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Robs Scotland Road Trip - WORD & Pic Heavy!!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
As good if not better write uo than normal wee man. Proper jealous though, need to get back up that way, been to long and never been to the Kinlochewe view point!

Did you go the achnasheen road towards Lochcarron and then over to Skye? Great road!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Very good read there and nice pics too.
I've loved going up to Scotland ever since the first time in 2005 with Cliosport, it's just so far away :(
I may try and head up in the 200, to play with the new toy

H22A7 Accord Type R
Aye John, thats the way i went to Skye - superb! :) Can't wait for the next one lol

Mercury 200 w/cup+Recaros
Preaching to the converted here. Myself and a friend(both in clio 200's) drove those roads at the begining of November.

And this is my desktop photo:

P1090476-1.jpg

Nice cars, I used to have a ATR 3 years ago and really enjoyed it. Had a passanger ride round Knockhill in a C36 a few years ago and that was really good fun!

H22A7 Accord Type R
Awesome dude! Cracking picture too. Ali - soo much to do, so little time, and Aberdeen is still a fair trek fae Inverness lol!

We all need to get together again for another Crail-Type Session! That was a good laugh

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Preaching to the converted here. Myself and a friend(both in clio 200's) drove those roads at the begining of November.

P1090476-1.jpg

Nice cars, I used to have a ATR 3 years ago and really enjoyed it. Had a passanger ride round Knockhill in a C36 a few years ago and that was really good fun!

WHAT A SHOT!

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
^^^^^^Thats the road that goes towards Applecross isn't it?? Simply epic roads!!!

Great pics and thread fella! Nice to see someone using whats on our doorstep

Mondeo diesel barge
Excellent review mate, have really got me in the mood for a road trip just like this. The roads look simply amazing. I've never been any further north than Aberdeen, but looks like I might have to change that :)

H22A7 Accord Type R
its the usual story dude - so much to do, so little time, and then before you know it, you are on your way home!

Cheers for the comments guys! I still need to type up a little report and send it into EVO's readers section.........see if i can get it in there lol!

tiTTy & SV650
Nice one Rob, ATR looks immaculate. I've driven the Ullapool to Durness bit and onwards to Tongue, Thurso etc. The scenery from Ullapool upwards is lke nothing I'd ever seen before.

tiTTy & SV650

P1090476-1.jpg

Stunning

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome Rob - simply awesome. I've never been further north than Dunfermline (if you don't include the ferry trip up to Shetland) - but I've always wanted to go up there. I think one the old girl's 72k service is out the way and the poly-bushes get fitted, this will be a place that I'll head to.

Brilliant pics btw as well. :)

D.

Clio 172
Excellent write up and excellent roads we have up here, We really are spoiled for choice. I also had a ATR a while back they are are cracking cars.

H22A7 Accord Type R
Ta guys. Yea, i love the ATR. It never fails to keep me smiling. I've had her over 3 years now and am nowhere near bored of her - still got plans for her, and plenty more roads to navigate :D

Fantastic! Really enjoyed that and glad you had such a good time. I've been a passenger in one of those mercs...head slamming against the headrest everytime it got spirited!! Lovely noise too!

H22A7 Accord Type R
Crazy..........the car went into the garage soon after this trip, and it has hardly done any miles since (winter in the garage has caused me a few problems with bushes lol)

I had her in North Wales a couple of weeks ago, that is also an Epic place!!!