ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any one seen me about

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
I might even get my brother to drive past for you guys so you get a semi.....

We will see ;)

RENAULT SPORT 182 CUP
yeah that was me mate. was that u in the blue clio you should have come over and spoke.

u going to be out thursday

LY V6 with Recaros
I see a Racing Blue quite often when I go Chelmsford, but don't know if it's you? Usually parked by some shops near the flyover?

LY V6 with Recaros
It might be Dukes Street that I'm talking about, I've heard of it, so could have been you? Don't know Chelmsford that well, but I used to go there a fair bit as my ex worked there.

Clio
i see quite a few clios down the a12 on my back to and from work, have seen a blue one like yours, any one seen me, cant miss it, the play boy clio!!

Abarth Grande Punto
im picking up my clio 182 next week hopefully! I live in Braintree, would be cool to meet up with some local CS members once ive got it!

RENAULT SPORT 182 CUP
well come to the meet mate. and once ya got ya clio come down bp there a few of us that hang bout down there. and also go out on crusers with are local crew the essex racers if you have heard of them

RENAULT SPORT 182 CUP
your a handy man to know rob 172 sport you shold start coming out down this way.

have look at this website and join up for nothing www.essexracers.com have look what we get up to when we not at the bp