ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any one use to owe this???

As above has anyone on here owned this clio sport? Reason I say this is because its got a cliosport.net tax disc holder
u7y8epy9.jpg

All I wanna know is if anyone has ever owned my new car from this site, but all I get is spell and grammar check, if I wanted that ill go on Microsoft word spell checker lol!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Are people that bored they have to correct spellings ?

I do not know the car mate, but it looks to have silvervisions in it which is a common mod used on this forum.

Where abouts you from mate ?

Are people that bored they have to correct spellings ?

I do not know the car mate, but it looks to have silvervisions in it which is a common mod used on this forum.

Where abouts you from mate ?

Yeah childish that people have to scan each post for spelling mistakes! I bought the car from Swindon mate

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Welcome to the club mate, ignore the level of stupidity above, we're a friendly bunch really.

Hopefully you stick around, this place is a wealth of information and great fun (normally).

The only valid point is the Renault Sport one, reason being... it is a Renault Sport Clio (a Clio Sport is an older 1.4 16v).

Welcome to the club mate, ignore the level of stupidity above, we're a friendly bunch really.

Hopefully you stick around, this place is a wealth of information and great fun (normally).

The only valid point is the Renault Sport one, reason being... it is a Renault Sport Clio (a Clio Sport is an older 1.4 16v).
Thanks a lot mate, I'm just on my way to the garage to collect car now