ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any Vids

Clio 1.6
Anyone got any vids of one of these with a straight through on it ???? catback replacing the backbox with this ,,,,, cheers

index.jpeg

Vectra
best exhausts in my opinion for smaller engine sizes like the 1.2-1.4s etc.. ad say Sportex is the best a had one fitted to mine a full str8 thru racing system stainless 4" no silencers was the loudest car in my area ad say well for the car it is and the engine size lol

Clio 1.6
Hi HeadK7 ,, I had a sportex on my astra before they are not bad TBH a git to fit ,,, But i dont want it really loud justing raspy really and the longlife stainless system looks mint but dont sound the way i want it too midnote is too quiet lol

RS6 C7
I havent had one, i dont really like them as they are stupid loud and with the amount of mileage i do it would do my head in, If you can put up with the noise get one.

Vectra
Hi HeadK7 ,, I had a sportex on my astra before they are not bad TBH a git to fit ,,, But i dont want it really loud justing raspy really and the longlife stainless system looks mint but dont sound the way i want it too midnote is too quiet lol

yeah , a didnt fit mine a got a garage to fit mine the bloke said he had a little bit of trouble but that was down to being sent the wrong bolts and stuff so he needed to go buy them separate , a found it to be loud as f**k! honestly it was crazy loud for a 1.2 16V but in a good way it didnt sound sh*t , am hopefully getting it re-fitted in a few weeks with a stainless race tube and decat :)

53 Clio's & counting
The reason why no one has any vids is all it is is a tube - so it will sound s**t, and loose you power - why do you think they are so cheap?

Take the advise and do not bother

daver1985

ClioSport Club Member
  172 + 555 scoob
I had a cherry bomb with de-cat on my corsa gsi and i sounded good imo and every 1 else thought so 2.

i had one on my 1.4 clio and it sounded good, used to pop loads. but would i get another one? no. if you can get it fitted properly then its good :)

Clio 1.6
Yeh i get it fitted buy my mate whos a mechanic and he welds so still 50/50 as it will be on a current catback lol well see getting some turbines then lowering asap