ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anybody know this car? ITB's

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
"THIS FEELS LIKE YOUR DRIVING A RACING CAR"

... because, (Erm) race car?

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Yozz'd up 182
2 dif ecu's said about but nothing about exhaust. Does it look standard? Cant remember what a standard 182 exhaust looks like.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cant be arsed reading it again but does it have any sort of suspension upgrades? All that money on a car and no coilovers?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cannot explain how much I hate those seats.

Such utter pikey tat.

Great minds. I was going to post that when i first saw the thread but held back. Mind you it could be worse, they could be blue..lol

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  E55 AMG
Can't really see the seats, are they those ones that used to be in Costco for £100?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
As Jon_r says,
At 2k it would be a bargain, but its reserve not met, so without knowing what the reserve is its hard to comment much TBH.

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  172, Tiguan
If he were to put a decent rollcage in it and market it as a race car he might get more of a return. Plenty of series using Clio's these days and the market for an almost ready to go car is there.

Mine certainly would never be sold a) as a road car and b) on here! if I were to ever sell.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Yozz'd up 182
But then we never get the chance to own such lovely cars if you dont put it on here :'(

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Every engine to have one has been fubared.

Wasnt there a guy who came on here with them on his ITB one- but also the mapping was W*NK because the ECU was a replica by some mickey mouse place- then the company came on here defending himself then ended up slagging the whole forum off?-

I recall the mapping was as bad as the filter- as bad as the ECU- they dont have any protection??

Because Fail.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
IF you get lucky and buy a well modified one then yes safer getting one done, however MOST modified clios for sale I reckon are largely sheds, the good ones dont tend to get sold!

Chi

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Z4, VW172, R26
IF you get lucky and buy a well modified one then yes safer getting one done, however MOST modified clios for sale I reckon are largely sheds, the good ones dont tend to get sold!

Ive noticed that they are few and far between.. Ideally I'd like to get one from one of the project threads so I can see what's been done and to what standard..

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Mec 350 slk manual
That why I have had mine for over 4 years and it still runs a1.