ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone any good at picture enhancing/ Editing?

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Hi,

I have a few pictures i would like looking a little sharper. Could be a small ££ in it..

Let me know if you're any good and we can give it a go..

Cheers

Fiesta ST-3
I'm also prepared to do it. No charge though. I used photoshop elements 9 so drop me a PM with the detail etc if your interested.

Fiesta ST-3
A very very quick play mate

Will have a proper go tonight.

Original
5804138344_0d630fbaa1_z.png

house by scott.thomas21, on Flickr

Edited
5803579495_70fc0930f5_z.png

DSC_0226 by scott.thomas21, on Flickr

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Rube all

Sorry mate, but don't know your name personally?

I have taught Ariel photography for a couple of years.....still no expert, but know some of the "usual problems" that you can come up against.
Looking at your images I am seeing two classic problems.

1. Cheap lens ( chromatic aberrations )
2. Shooting through Perspex glass.

I know we aren't all millionaires when it comes to camera gear, but your lens choice is showing significant fall off in the corners. Secondly - and I may be wrong, but are you trying to shoot through glass ( windows) in the airframe? If so try opening the windows.

Also have you considered a polarizer?

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Rube all

Sorry mate, but don't know your name personally?

I have taught Ariel photography for a couple of years.....still no expert, but know some of the "usual problems" that you can come up against.
Looking at your images I am seeing two classic problems.

1. Cheap lens ( chromatic aberrations )
2. Shooting through Perspex glass.

I know we aren't all millionaires when it comes to camera gear, but your lens choice is showing significant fall off in the corners. Secondly - and I may be wrong, but are you trying to shoot through glass ( windows) in the airframe? If so try opening the windows.

Also have you considered a polarizer?

Hey,

Thanks for your reply. I'll be honest, I'm no expert when it come to using a camera. I'm pretty much a stare and shoot type of person,

I used a Nikon D50 Camera with Tamron AF 30-300mm lens for these pictures. Whatever that means,

I was in PA28 and the photos were not taken through the window. The small P1 window was open for these shots...