ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone any ideas

phase 1 clio 172
Drove my phase 1 172 for the first time and it's lumpy on low revs through the gears and then all of a sudden power comes from no where and the takes off again 5k anyone any ideas what the problem maybe??? Thanks in advance.

Monaco 172
I agree with the others, Sounds ignition related for sure.. New fuel then whip the plugs out and clean them up. go out and clear its throat!!

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup clio v6 st
i got same on my 172 cup i hope dansjm can fix this bugbear ive had new ngk plugs,leads,cts sensor,lambda,throttle body,service air filter,cataclean in the fuel agggh bleeding french cars lol

phase 1 clio 172
Yeah I'll try that what's the best spark of choice people lol
i got same on my 172 cup i hope dansjm can fix this bugbear ive had new ngk plugs,leads,cts sensor,lambda,throttle body,service air filter,cataclean in the fuel agggh bleeding french cars lol
did it resolve it tho

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup clio v6 st
nope its going to dan next week,car just dont feel right lacking somewhere wiring i bet somewhere