ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone at aintree on saturday?

535d / t5 caravelle
went to watch the trackday, was a good day, 4 or 5 clio's tearing round and taking the piss out of some expensive machinery, fair play to you boys, looked like you where having fun! must be on here?

clio r27 f1
I was there in my black 197 r27 in the Novice group, them 172s and 182 in the expert group were insane werent they!!

535d / t5 caravelle
yeah clocked you mate, nice motor! yeah lol they where going stupidly quick, would like to know a bit about them cars, handling on them was immense, didn't realise that was the expert group, they were hassling them 2 evo's all day long ha ha

PH1
would like to know a bit about them cars
The 2 black ph 1's and the silver ph2 are all running on Gaz coilovers(run's for cover I'm sure)Brembo HC's and are on EBC blues.
The silver one has had the PAS/ABS removed and all 3 are running camber bolts and some rear shims, lexan side windows and a stripped interior.
Running gear is standard on them all, except the silver one has a lightened flywheel.The blue cup is standard except for the back box.
And yes, we did have LOTS of fun:)

535d / t5 caravelle
The silver 172 was mental nothing come near it

ha yeah have to agree there big time, it was mental!

The 2 black ph 1's and the silver ph2 are all running on Gaz coilovers(run's for cover I'm sure)Brembo HC's and are on EBC blues.
The silver one has had the PAS/ABS removed and all 3 are running camber bolts and some rear shims, lexan side windows and a stripped interior.
Running gear is standard on them all, except the silver one has a lightened flywheel.The blue cup is standard except for the back box.
And yes, we did have LOTS of fun:)

for what you have mod wise, you took the piss! was excellant to watch, that barge, erm merc fair shifted lol, good to see you pass him though, was he mates with you lot? have you had the cars set up somewhere? suspension i mean :)

PH1
for what you have mod wise, you took the piss! was excellent to watch, that barge, erm merc fair shifted lol, good to see you pass him though, was he mates with you lot?
The Merc was swapped for a 320hp scooby later in the day and was still getting passed by those pesky Clio's!
have you had the cars set up somewhere? suspension i mean
No, just trial and error at the moment, its good to have a couple of similar cars to play with as you can get more feedback quicker.
I'm looking to remove my PAS over the winter as the silver one which has already had this done offers an earlier warning of loss of traction. The only other change will be the removal of the botched up side pipe which is a little loud for something more pleasant on the ear.