ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone booked Hotels yet?

172 cup
As above, any booked hotels for FCS? Guess if people are thinking of a night out then would be good to all try and get in the same hotel as much as possible??

Apologies if there is already a thread for this - did look and couldnt find one.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Travel lodge is in the centre of town, less than 2 mins from the bars. We stayed about 15mins away in a taxi, better for washin cars etc! There's alot more space too.

172 cup
Tis half an hour away from Rockingham according to AA Route map. Did you have your night out in Peterborough then?

172 cup
Think it would be a good idea for anyone wanting to stay in a hotel to all try and get into the same one so that we're all up for a night out together

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Pass!!

Lets recount the 'majority - not all' of the english last yr! Turned up 2hrs late, Had NO ID, were wearing trainers and therefore got knocked back from most places.

We'll get you's in town...AJR events will co-ordinate with some of the Engerlandish

corsa ecoflex
im gonna be camping again at wicksteed park.for me its the highlight of the weekend with most of the other car clubs also staying there

172 cup
I personally cant do camping, specially when Im driving 3 hours to get there.

Hotel room with shower FTW.

FF RB 182
How much is the hotel?

it also says the hotel has no parking? Only pay and display near by which is the councils.

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
I was just going to book Uppingham Morcott, supposedly there's a pub round there someplace.

indeed there is, i'm booked in there again this year (3rd time iirc) with some mates

there was a fit foreign bird who ran it with her hubby, but she's gone now :(

still good for a laugh and some food

Mk2 1.2 Campus
We stopped in Northampton last year and went out drinking there, thought it was a good night out. We'll be doing the same again this year

Audi TT
There's hotels in Uppingham but parking isn't amazing for them. Then it's a quick drive down the A6003 to Rockingham but not too quick please as I'm sick of pulling people out of the hedges along it.... when they survive :(

It's a clearly signposted red route but people still blast it and mess it up. Not really sure how most of the time as it's not a bad road but the camber is a bit funky in places. Gonna be a 40mph zone soon at this rate.

Bus w**ker
I'm at, as I booked back when the FCS dates were released lol, the Premier Travel Lodge Inn type place on the A43 in Corby as it's the closest to Rockingham and I'm lazy.