ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone bought my old 200 from motorline?

LY 200 EDC LUX
Motorline Renault in Maidstone have sold my old GW mk3 200 (****ZFT). Just wondering if anyone on here has bought it?

R26.R & 200T
My brother has provisionally brought it mate. Went down to see it Saturday, the respray they done on the bonnet is terrible (wrong colour) and there was a nail in the n/s rear so they've gotta replace that too. Anychance you could message me your number or txt me on 07702249109 as could do with asking a quick question if thats ok?

LY 200 EDC LUX
My brother has provisionally brought it mate. Went down to see it Saturday, the respray they done on the bonnet is terrible (wrong colour) and there was a nail in the n/s rear so they've gotta replace that too. Anychance you could message me your number or txt me on 07702249109 as could do with asking a quick question if thats ok?

Sent you a text mate.