ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone debadged their motor

clio 20v

ph 1s hav badges on the plastic strip, ph 2 clios badges are on the boot not the plastic strip and theyve got holes behind that would need filling and spraying up

adi

If its a Mk1, Phase 1 then you can put on a Phase carbon/reflective boot trim where the badges are supposed to be. But if its a Phase 2 onwards, then there are holes behind the badges which would have to be filled.

Its not so bad on a Mk1 Clio as all it says is "Renault" and "Clio" on the back. I like that on my 16v, as apart from the wider arches, small spoiler and bigger bumper theres nothing to give away the hot hatch credentials!

i did it, got another phase1 strip from scrappy for £5 cleaned it took badges off it, filler the holes, wet n dry it, plastic primer spray wth orginal colour and laquer. looks ace!

lol i did mine, front n back, the filler work was ace but the spray job was nothing to die for. ie if i squint my eyes treally hard it looks good. Never spray metallic colours unless your experienced it will not look the same. my car looks like a quilt and i have to go get it sprayed properly.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Stu

Whos a clever boy then? Glad the instructions worked!! Your car looks nice - very low.

On Saturday I saw someone open a passenger door on the pavement side, and because the car was so low, the door scraped along the pavement! Ouch!!

:eek:

I bought and fitted them yesterday at the BB tuning meet and I reckon they look really good, just need to fit the spoiler and then the rear is finished!