ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone else for pgti yet

Got my copy through the dorr today, my pic was in there, dont look too bad, even tho as i stated i hadnt had the car long, and it still hadnt been cleaned :oops:

Gotta get it on the rollers again now its had a proper service and a few more power mods :devilish:

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider

just had an email from pgti

If they cant get hold of a copy (we are addressing the problems with

distribution!) larger WH Smiths are a good bet, alternatively they can call our hotline on: 01732 748084 to get one delivered direct.

Andy

GDI

Hey guys,

Were not very happy to see the mag scanned on to the forums, weve been in touch with Jas regarding matter and I have sent a personal message to Gazza asking for them to be removed.

Im sure you can all appreciate how we feel having worked so hard to get the mag together, and working closely with you guys on the rolling road, to see it reproduced on the net, aside from the massive legal implications!

If you have any problems getting hold of a copy give the hotline a call, as Andy has kindly posted for us, here it is again: 01732 748084.

Cheers

Quote: Originally posted by Jas on 22 October 2004
<removed gazzas message from this thread>

Many thanks.

For those who arent aware the Nov/Dec issue is in the shops now and includes the Cliosport rolling road shoot-out, as well as some feature cars which youll all enjoy! ;)

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Quote: Originally posted by PGTi Si on 22 October 2004

Hey guys,

Were not very happy to see the mag scanned on to the forums, weve been in touch with Jas regarding matter and I have sent a personal message to Gazza asking for them to be removed.

Im sure you can all appreciate how we feel having worked so hard to get the mag together, and working closely with you guys on the rolling road, to see it reproduced on the net, aside from the massive legal implications!

If you have any problems getting hold of a copy give the hotline a call, as Andy has kindly posted for us, here it is again: 01732 748084.

Cheers

Aside from the fact, that imho it has helped MAKE a sale.

Having seen the article (which was too small to read), I am now going to actively hunt a copy down.

I did try your website, but its not been updated with details of the latest issue.

172, Tiguan

I can understand their point though.

Ive had pictures nicked in the past and I pissed me right off! Can only imagine what happened there...

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

thats very true actually, dont think anyone would see a big cliosport feature in the mag and think id rather look at a squashed down feature which i cant even read properly than buy the mag.