ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone fancy a clio meet on the 15th??

Clio 172 Ph2
Just wondered if we could get a monthly meet of clios to meet up in essex. i live in southend and would be nice to find some friendly faces anyone
fancy this?

Will

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Keep you eyes peeled in this section mate. Once the weather warms up we have loads of meets going on. We had a few in Southend last year.

I personally don't do standing around in freezing cold car parks anymore.

Clio 172 Ph2
May i just state we all feel the cold age is no way to judge who feels it more.
Well i do look forward to a few meets when someone turns the heating on then, ill bring the flask with tea and digestives for the senior guys ;)

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
What about the 60+ club @rs_1an hehe
Dont no what your talking about im only just 50 :cool: suzanne is 45 :approve: rachael, suzanne, scott and i will be about saturday if anyone fancies a bit of lunch, i thought dave was mid 30s kyle.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Dont no what your talking about im only just 50 :cool: suzanne is 45 :approve: rachael, suzanne, scott and i will be about saturday if anyone fancies a bit of lunch, i thought dave was mid 30s kyle.

Im at work till 5 saturday. Where u going pops?