ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone for a Raider

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  A special one.
I always wanted one of these, i ended up with an E reg electric blue one when i was 19.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  A special one.
Yes the Raider had the dark blue paint with the matching wheels and the blue trim, yes quite rare.

1.4 turbo with 120 bhp

They where rare 15 years ago, but for 10k id rather have a MK1 FRS

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A friend of mine it's totally rebuilding one at the moment it's going to be ace once finished.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The VRM of my first GT Turbo is the only reg I can remember of any of my old cars.

I reckon it's because I was getting pulled by old bill about 20 times a week! lol

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  53 Clio's & counting
My memories of these were getting rid of the f**king carb cooling fans before they shorted out and set fire to the car

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My memories of these were getting rid of the f**king carb cooling fans before they shorted out and set fire to the car

Yeah they were called perc fans iirc

Bloody police hey, nothing better to do / catch real criminals etc etc :rasp:

Yeah NWA were spot on with their 'f**k the police' song lol

(Which sounds brilliant being played through the job cars PA system btw)

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   1
  Astra VXR
Gosh, my favourite car ever these... I'll have a Raider one day (already had a standard one) but tbh I'd rather restore it myself :)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Monaco 172
I actualy no for two raiders! There both in a yard just up from my work, one runs but body work is very shabby and the other dosent run and the body is great! Ive spoken to the guy who owns them and he will NOT part with either. He says he is going to restore them both ONE day!! They been sat in his yard 4years mind :(