ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone for a stretch ferrari?

T

thecremeegg

as i've said before, i think its cool. So what hes torn up a ferrari? its his car, can do what he wants with it, plus the limo earns back enough to buy a new ferrari ;)

Mondeo ST220
how cool is that jet limo. agreed, its gonna make the money back for him and on a big occasion or whatever it would be pretty cool to rent out imo.

VX220 Turbo
thats some seriously good work, the extra length in materials only adds 150 kg to the weight of the car according to the technical bit on the site

172 Exclusive... For Sale
Impressive stuff! And its in Manchester too...! Good find that, credit for taking the plunge too.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
the terminator on his site and the 8 wheel hummer kick about my neck wishaw/motherwell and hamilton most week ends, ferrying people to the mega bar lol, whit a dive. [clyde valley limos
great engineering but when will the madness end, i saw a show on discovery channell, called the customiser, with some loud mouth american guym whi build a helicopter limo, out of an vetnam war gun ship and an old bus from a nunary, it was insadne

Evo 8 Jap Crap
After the mids rr today i followed this car back home on the motorway,

it drove in the lane next to me for about 2 miles as there was traffic then he managed to open it up and f**k me it still goes like a ferrari!! :D:D

Civic Vtec y0

it drove in the lane next to me for about 2 miles as there was traffic then he managed to open it up and f**k me it still goes like a ferrari!! :D:D
As mentioned it only adds a extra 150kg, so if there isnt any one in it it will still go like stink!

Evo 8 Jap Crap
th_Video-0003.jpg

Evo 8 Jap Crap

As mentioned it only adds a extra 150kg, so if there isnt any one in it it will still go like stink!

Seeing a stretch limo accelerate like that was something else :cool:

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
that was meant to be in this years gumball 3000

was not finished before the deadline though

Golf Mk3 Gti 8v
Ive heard it is £600 an hour, mate told me in pb on friday, dont hold me t that though