ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone from Reading

goin to reading uni in october, wonderin if theres goin to be anyone with me in reading? i know i can have a look on the members bit but im on here n too lazy to move!

cheers, mike

defusionx....you have exactly the saem car as me, except, alas, its sligthly newer!

what mods have you done to ur car mate? and also, whats your 0-60 time? mine seems slower at present!

cheers, mike

Live in Maidenhead Work in Basingstoke, so i guess that counts

Watch out around here!!! Thames Valley Police are Bas**rds when i comes to pulling you over, oh....

and Hampshire are even worse!! LOTS of mobile camera vans and there police cars have 2 have the lease markings on them ever!!! like a little 2inch high sticker on the doors saying "PIGGYS"

timebomb - where in wokingham are u

mikesclio - just sub, amp, h/u at the mo, got a cliosport sticker, mines quick enough, not sure on what 0-60 it does thinking of gettings some new wheels and dropping it