ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone from Solihull/Birmingham

Just wondered who is planning on going to the PGAC French Car Show in May?

Anyone want to meet up and go together? :)

Ben

307 hdi (powered by derv)

i am going, live not far from brum, i live kidderminster 17 miles south west.

307 hdi (powered by derv)

adam_priest,

I got me car from there, we will have to meet up sometime. it is about time we are getting more ,members round ere.

172 M69 eater

im from birmingham but im at uni in stokme then so dont really help!!1 lol pointless but jsu thought id point it out lol:D

Lee

BMW M2C

Im from Cannock. Just North of Brum. Work just off 5 Ways Island.

Was spending most my week at Great Barr, until last week. :(

So whos is the Cup that parks near the police station or on top of 5 ways Shopping Centre car park?

Lee

BMW M2C

Suprised Ive never seen your car about Griff. My now ex lives on Booths Lane just off the Queslet. Ive been there most of the last 18 months.

172 Cup

Hi Rod,

Spooky. Ive recently moved to Sutton but my parents still live just of the Birmingham road so I use the Queslet loads!

Lee

BMW M2C

Im currently avoiding that route to work as its still hurting :(

A5 from Cannock, Chester Road, Perry Barr, Newtown, then off to 5 Ways.

Lee

BMW M2C

Ill give you a flash (lights of course) if I see you. Im usually on it headed to Brum at around 8.30 to 9 then heading home between 6 and 7.

Ill be in a blue 172.