ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone from the Bath area?

Monaco Blue 172
quite a few in NE somerset/west wilts/bristol locality

i'm near frome and ukaskew is near trowbridge. area rep freebone is in shepton mallet. but i dont know of anybody actually IN bath..?

anyhoo... welcome :D

Renaultsport Clio 182
Thanks for the welcome guys...

Mine is an arctic blue, unfortunately you don't see many about my way!

Renaultsport Clio 182
Cheers guys, I'll keep an eye out....

Also, give me a shout if there is a meet anytime soon as that sounds like a laugh.

'52 clio 1.2 16V
i went down to bath today for the first time ever. took 4 hours to get there, spent 10 minutes in the bath uni then turned round to come home. Bath looked a pretty nice place but was busy as hell. any locals.. is the junction off the A46 to join the A4 always busy or did i just pick a bad day?

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
nah it is usually busy mate.....

blakey there is a meet very soon.........a breakfast run type thing...will start in bristol and tour the great driving roads around somerset early in the morning.....check the local meets section

Monaco Blue 172
NB 02 HOT said:
i went down to bath today for the first time ever. took 4 hours to get there, spent 10 minutes in the bath uni then turned round to come home. Bath looked a pretty nice place but was busy as hell. any locals.. is the junction off the A46 to join the A4 always busy or did i just pick a bad day?
a46 is a hellish road at the best of times! beats me why they havent dualled it to the mway yet :S
and yeah that junction is ALWAYS a nightmare! cept maybe for a couple of hours in the dead of night!

Last edited:
  Renaultsport Clio 182
Best of hitting the roads out towards Cheddar, Mendips etc as Bath and immediate area are far too busy....

based about 15 -20 mins from bath, not far from TomS, as freebone said the meet is going to be a good one, well worth attending.