ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone going from Warwickshire

Ibiza FR
I might be, I'm from Leamington! All depends on wether I pass my test and a few of my mates can be arsed to go!

MGP W02
If i get round to buying some tickets i'll come with. I think Furnace19 wants to go... he's in Leam, so i'll let him know.

Clio 1.8 16V 3d
ok i am ordering my tickets today, so I will be there, pritty sure W3eeb has got his so that make 3 of us.

MGP W02
Now I have my tickets i'll be going from the Saxon Mill pub in warwick on the sunday morning. PM Furnace if you wanna join the convoy

Elise S1 B&C 140
Im up for that was gonna meet up with the Midlands boys at the cov showcase if you fancied adding that into our route?

Ibiza FR
Only just remembered about this! As i passed my test, I'll ask a few mates over weekend and then may come along. ill let you know

Clio 1.8 16V 3d
Im up for that was gonna meet up with the Midlands boys at the cov showcase if you fancied adding that into our route?

Was thinking of of the same, need to check with W3eeb just to see if he is down with the change of plan, would mean meeting up around 6:20 at the Saxon Mill then head up tot he show case to meet them, will take 20min ish to get up there. I am down for it though.

Only just remembered about this! As i passed my test, I'll ask a few mates over weekend and then may come along. ill let you know

Congrats mate, let us know is you can tag along, should be a good trip.

hey

i'm from warwickshire, kineton, so kinda in the middle of leamington and stratford, me and my mate are heading up, what time you guys all planning on leaving?

Clio 1.8 16V 3d
hey

i'm from warwickshire, kineton, so kinda in the middle of leamington and stratford, me and my mate are heading up, what time you guys all planning on leaving?

At the moment will be leaving from the saxon mill (CV34 5YN) just off the a46 at 6:30am, heading up the she showcase in Cov for 6:50 to meet up with the other convoy..

that should make it around 14ish clios :)

clio 182
wow thats all a bit early isnt it, its only 43 miles from coventry so it should take you less than an hour to get there. Nothing really starts happening until about 9ish!

Clio 1.8 16V 3d
wow thats all a bit early isnt it, its only 43 miles from coventry so it should take you less than an hour to get there. Nothing really starts happening until about 9ish!

I think so as well only going that early to meet up with the other people going from the showcasae.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=423318&page=4

i think it is so they can get a good spot parking and miss traffic and lining up at the gate.

clio 182
wont be able to get missus out of bed for that time i'm afraid. LOL...Dont need to get there that early myself because i have a pit garage plus my carbon lorraine brake pads have wrecked my paint work and wheels due to not washing my car straight after trackdays so wont be showing it off... oops. I imagine all the warwickshire will all park together then so i'll have a look out for you and see if i recognise the cars from your profiles. Hopefully see you all on track too.... 2more hours in bed for me though!..mmm

Elise S1 B&C 140
hey

Hey mate seen your car about, looks nice. My folks live in Gaydon so im there quite alot, you may have seen the car.

Clio 1.8 16V 3d
Not gonna make this now, been called into work at the last min. :(

gutted mate, don't you just hate work.. hope thing change at the last min and they don't need you to go in.

ok so numbers. add your name if you can make it.

Saxon Mill 6:30am Sunday 14th
Furnace19

200 cup/Btm'd ph1
gutted mate, don't you just hate work.. hope thing change at the last min and they don't need you to go in.

ok so numbers. add your name if you can make it.

Saxon Mill 6:30am Sunday 14th
Furnace19
eviltwinka (matt) i can get to the saxon mill for 6:30!!