ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone got a logitech Harmony?

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
I just bought a harmony one to take care of my remote, pretty good price on amazon. £111.

Anyway. Anyone used one? experiences etc? really looking forward to sorting out my remote control clutter (ps3, xbox, HTPC, skybox, 5.1amp, tv)

I have a Harmony 885, great bit of kit had it for a couple of years now and makes life so much easier for my girlfriend. She can press one button and it turns the right boxes on and sets the right inputs etc.

PS3 is controlled by bluetooth but I think logitech have bought out something so IR remotes can control it.

Can be a pain to set-up, although easy to do as its all managed online. Once you've got it set-up its perfect.

I've only been put off from the Harmony One as it doesn't have dedicated Red/Green/Blue/Yellow buttons for Sky. You can of course program them into other buttons but I'm sticking with my 885 until the next model comes out.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I had a 885 which I sold earlier this year for a Harmony One. Both excellent remote controls. The Harmony One was on offer for £69 when I bought it from Amazon.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
sneeks how u finding the harmony one? shame to hear about above but i dont use teletext which i guess is what its for?

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
I have one, got it at Xmas, looks like its gone up in price slightly lol

Total for this Delivery: £84.99

Anyway its ace! Im using mine with xbox, TV, Sky HD, Humax Freeview box and an amp.

Custom button control is ace and the whole macro jobby.

Quality is good, and is nice an sleek :D

Citroen DS3 DSport
sneeks how u finding the harmony one? shame to hear about above but i dont use teletext which i guess is what its for?

It's great, I prefer it to the 885 it replaced, the screen is far better. Lack of Red/Green/Yellow/Blue is not a problem as I added them to the colour screen and they work fine.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
It's great, I prefer it to the 885 it replaced, the screen is far better. Lack of Red/Green/Yellow/Blue is not a problem as I added them to the colour screen and they work fine.

Done the same, works a treat also.

You can add any button you like to the screen really. So no issue there.

Clio 172mk2
had the 525 for ages worked well, but screen broke last month , lights up but doesnt display text, logitech say it cant be fixed, so have offered me 50% off next purchase of one , so going for the touch screen advanced one. Just a shame there original prices aint like ccl and such.

Appart from that still worth money

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
I've just got a 885 off my brother. He upgraded to a Harmony 1000 going for £130 on amazon. Great remote and glad its has the colours on it as that was a right pain with my old Harmon Kardon touch screen brick.
Works much better with my PVR although I've still not set it up fully. Not bad for free:).