ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone got a motorola v3?

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
ive just bought the limited edition motorola hot pink razr v3 phone for xmas, because my old phone broke yesterday :( such a crap choice for pay as you go atm so i got this.

does anyone know how to record your own REAL ringtones? is this possible? im finding it hard to work :( had it for a few hrs and ive still no idea what to do with it!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Its s**t...sell it... you'll get loads! i had the black one for about 3 days and sold it...Took me 10mins to write a short msg!!! cak

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Its sh*t...sell it... you'll get loads! i had the black one for about 3 days and sold it...Took me 10mins to write a short msg!!! cak

the messaging isnt bad, i just wanna know if i can record real ringtones? it was going for £250 last night on ebay, i paid £150 with £25 credit!

2004 1.2 Dynamique
I've got silver one, I love it i'm always feeling my pocket to see if its still there

The only 2 s**t things about it its its only got 5mb of memory so cant relly store that many ringtones, and also no video recorder

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
JoelDee said:
I've got silver one, I love it i'm always feeling my pocket to see if its still there

The only 2 sh*t things about it its its only got 5mb of memory so cant relly store that many ringtones, and also no video recorder

yeah the memory is s**t, but u can transfer picws and stuff on ure computer so thats not really a problem. can you record ringtones?

2004 1.2 Dynamique
No you cant record ringtones, James sent me a piece of software that lets you record ringtones on your computer though, so if you want a part of a mp3 you have on your computer you can record it and then transfer it onto your phone

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
JoelDee said:
No you cant record ringtones, James sent me a piece of software that lets you record ringtones on your computer though, so if you want a part of a mp3 you have on your computer you can record it and then transfer it onto your phone

how do i do that lol :)

Personally think it was a great phone. not using mine nemore as i upgraded.

Perfect for the person who wants something aesthetically pleasing without 10 million gadgets.

i now have the nokia 8800, does fook all but look great. lol

RS 200
You can copy an MP3 on to the phone using the Motorola Phonetools software and then use that as a ringtone. The software also lowers the bit rate to 32Kbps making what would proably be 3.5 - 4 Mb file around 800Kb which saves space.
As for composing your own on there I'm not sure, havent looked if theres anything in the software that would do that either.

Nice phone though, again my only down point on it is the 5 meg storage and a relativly short battery life compared to a nokia.

Chris

Clio 172mk2
i got one 13 months ago , n back then it was great no fecker had one , and every one wanted it ,but now every tit has one ,

appart from that yes yesting is a bit fidly to start with but u get used to it ,

if yer brave n know the right places u can update the firmware and make it record videos , make menus faster , and cam slighly better quality

n if u really know what yer doing u can solder more memory into it , theres a few motorola modding sites just search for em

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Dansta said:
Personally think it was a great phone. not using mine nemore as i upgraded.

Perfect for the person who wants something aesthetically pleasing without 10 million gadgets.

i now have the nokia 8800, does fook all but look great. lol

What u mean was, it still is ;)

Megane 225 baby! :)
Okay for all you v3 owners, what is the symbol at the top right of your screen mean? Next to the signal strength, there is a symbol that looks like 3 boxes?

We've just acquired one of these at work with no manual/charger etc and it's annoying that we can't work out what it is!!