P paul Car 2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE Apr 3, 2008 #1 http://merlinmotorsport.co.uk/produ...id=6357?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=Shopping thoughts please peeps
http://merlinmotorsport.co.uk/produ...id=6357?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=Shopping thoughts please peeps
H182 Car 182 Apr 3, 2008 #2 I got one. Fairly good at holding you in but not as good as a harness. There's a couple of theads somewhere with comments about them.
I got one. Fairly good at holding you in but not as good as a harness. There's a couple of theads somewhere with comments about them.
ForceIndia Car Gentlemans spec 200 Apr 3, 2008 #3 I think Fred has used these on track Paul, sure he'll appear later.
W White16valver Apr 3, 2008 #6 I love mine, excellent for stopping you sliding around in your seat during 'spirited' driving
P paul Car 2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE Apr 3, 2008 #7 warren4 said: Cos you've changed your avatar:rasp: Click to expand... :approve: LOL
ForceIndia Car Gentlemans spec 200 Apr 3, 2008 #8 I'm thinking of getting one for trackdays, obviously not as good as a harness, but better than standard.
I'm thinking of getting one for trackdays, obviously not as good as a harness, but better than standard.