ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone got PGTi yet

Skoda Fabia vRS

well the newsagent next door to our shop usually gets it but hes bin told its only out middle of march but thats wrong cos i rang the publishers.....

Im going to try local BP in morning couldnt try today there was a shooting next door, so though better of it......will let you know when i get to work tomorrow

Skoda Fabia vRS

well some of the subscribers have now got there copies.......

so guess itll definitely be in the shops tomorrow

Willy2

Quote: Originally posted by GTI Girl on 24 February 2004

Im going to try local BP in morning couldnt try today there was a shooting next door, so though better of it......will let you know when i get to work tomorrow
where do you live BERUIT?

Near Braintree in Essex, A Burger van owner got shot in the leg with a shotgun 6.30am yesterday morning. what a lovely area to live in (its about 5 mins from my house) bet the car insurace goes up now ;)

But on a better note got PGTi this morning instead.

CLIO WILLIAMS #0215

not the burger van on the braintree bound side of the a120??? just after the garden centre????