ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone got this headunit

personally wouldnt touch a sony headunit, superb for anything else, ie digi cams, laptops, home cinema but not ICE

6/468 17poo

Theres nutting wrong with sony mate ive had an md headunit for 2.5years and 6disc changer and never had any problems and it sounds pretty good too!

Punto/Clio GTT

i got a sony atm, but i really want a tape unit with changer, so ima sell mine. just wanted to know if this was any good before i buy it

6/468 17poo

Looks ok mate its xplod and its got decent wattage!plus the cd changer wont jump thats why i got one as i kept getting well annoyed with dodgy cds keep skipping!has it got pre outs?should have 1 pair at least!

6/468 17poo

yup thats the pre outs just phono leads!might as well get it mate ur not gonna find it any cheaper than that as long as ya got somewhere to put the changer!

Ive put mine under passenger seat, made a little mdf shelf for it and it doesnt move.The phono leads from the changer will go in the back of the headunit too in the two holes called BUS IN just to let ya no!

Punto/Clio GTT

think ill mount it where you have, did the phono leads that came with it reach round the back of the stereo, down by the sil and to the seat?

6/468 17poo

yup easy mate the lead you get with the changer reached all the way to the boot and back to the front seat so u get enough length!

oooh ur wheels are looking pretty spankin by the way!just get it lowered now!;)

Ill get a picture up if ya want of the changer

6/468 17poo

nah i meant urs is decked!i still gotta sort out my shocks and get the front lowered to -50mil but cant be bothard!did u ever measure ur front shocks for the bolt distance?

Punto/Clio GTT

oh LOL, yea.

i didnt mate, where have you actually gotta measure from? middle of bolt to middle of bolt?

i can measure it saturday if you want, gotta work on it anyway

6/468 17poo

yeah middle to middle mate,and let me no if ya gotta do some work on it.still havent made that maxim thread yet we should do really.im gonna put standard lights back on tomo as mot is soon and my lexuss arent emarked they were the oldschool ones!

Sony are ok owned a couple, there not keen on cars with very stiff suspension seem to jump more than other brands regardless of how there fitted.