ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone had a Clifford Arrow 5 Or COncept 450?

Basically am i getting turned over he wants £410 for an new Arrow 5 plus remote start installed? thank u and what do you think of them plus difference between the two and does the 450 come with proximity sensors???

Thanks Matt

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Hi Matt,
It sounds a lot but I am not sure what current labour rates are.

The Clio is a very easy car to fit an alarm to as all the connections are easily accessed so they should be able to do the job easily and quickly.

I put a concept 650 in my Sons 172 in 4 hours, that included stripping the crap Cobra one out. All done to VSIB standard. (I was Clifford trained)

The remote start needs to be done carefully with a safety switch on the gear change no matter what your told. Accidents happen.

Both alarms have prox sensors and I would always fit a glass break detector or level sense monitor as a back up.

I dont know which dealer you are using but there are quite a few in Surrey so it might be worth shopping around,
I would recommend Wentworth car Audio. http://www.wentworthcr.co.uk/carsecurity1.htm

They advertise a Concept 650 fitted for £399 so worth a check.

or phone Clifford and ask for a rec. They know who the good dealers are. ;)

Your a diamond fella, thank you very much, im going to 001 Mobile in Hersham not sure if you have heard of them, the guys do a really good job but really expensive! but then again you get what you pay for in this life.

Thanks again
Matt

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
I dont know them Matt, but Clifford are quite strict about their dealers so you should be OK,
Good luck.