ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone had a manifold match?

172cup
I ve bought an itg panel - not too sure with induction kit; just looks like an overpriced piece of carbon!!! (plastic in my eyes)

Ben is sending pics of manifold match - if it looks a good job. I ll get it done.

Clio 200 cup
Ben noticed on your website you do the same thing for the honda k20a engines..... what kind of gains would i expect?

Not quite as much lol.

There are several options with the K20, none of them quite as cheap as on the renault.

i've got more orders than i can handle, and not enough exhange manifolds!

You can put your name on the list, but were at the mercy of how fast the exchange units come back......and with 50% of them going abroad..........they dont come back.

i got an exchange ready and waiting for you matey . just need the nod off yourself to send it down to you .

TDI tyre shreader
Hi Ben im after one of these and my manifold is already off im after a ph2 172 if you have any of those in stock

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
i will have one spare, off a x-reg 172 27,000 miles just after new years. if anyone wants to buy one? pm me

i got an exchange ready and waiting for you matey . just need the nod off yourself to send it down to you .

If you have an exchange one for yourself already, send it down, i didnt realise you had one sorry.

It will still be put in the machining cue though as others have been waiting and it wouldnt be fair on them to jump the cue of paid up customers.

i will have one spare, off a x-reg 172 27,000 miles just after new years. if anyone wants to buy one? pm me

No 'stock' is on the shelves.

All cores have a name on them already and i just cant get hold of anymore manifolds, its a nightmare!

PH1 Oddy, M140i
I am down having this work done a week on Saturday (through GDI et al)
I will report back!!! VERY EXCITED!

172cup
Noothin yet - only had it three weeks! Bought an itg replacement for element/filter. Got a stange squek coming from rear wishbone so want to get that sorted first. Definately considering manifold/remap - think it is best mod for real life performance.