ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone have or know about the Sony Xperia T?

172 Cup
Time to change my Iphone.

Anyone have the Xperia T?

I'm after more space than my 16gb Iphone (They o2 want money + bigger monthly contract fo 4s) so they said why not Experia S or the new T.

I don't know anyone who has or has owened one.

Listerine & Poledo
Sony stuff is alright. I've being using Xperia Play for ages and it's fine. Well built, battery was decent until I started leaving it in a dock all day, every day.

Go into a carphone and try one out.... then order from wherever is cheapest.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
The missus was looking at these the other day as she's due an upgrade on Saturday. Think she's going for the T but she looked at the S and one of the others.

They seem like decent handsets though and if the camera is anything like the old Sony's then it will be amazing.

The T is the newest one isn't it, the Bond one? It also comes with a free 007 game too if you get it from 02.

172 Cup
The missus was looking at these the other day as she's due an upgrade on Saturday. Think she's going for the T but she looked at the S and one of the others.

They seem like decent handsets though and if the camera is anything like the old Sony's then it will be amazing.

The T is the newest one isn't it, the Bond one? It also comes with a free 007 game too if you get it from 02.

Yes they said something about bond :D

I can get the S for Free or pay £60 for the T but then I can recycle the Iphone for £75 anyway.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
The missus picked up the S today.
Seems a decent phone. Not sure how much stuff is pre loaded on there but she seems happy with it (coming from an old ish Nokia).
Came with ice cream sandwich already installed, we thought she might have to update straight away.

Camera looks good. Screen is very nice. Quite a big phone, buttons seem in the right places though.

I've filled out the form to claim the Bond game so I'm happy too!

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
I have the older Xperia X10, and I think its a mark of how good it is that it still out performs phone being released today. I dont really like sony as a company (they are evil), but there phones are generally very good. They also have some of the best battery lifes if thats important to you.