ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone here recognise this little 182

Evo 6
So I am really considering buying this little car. But I would love to chat to its previous owners if they are on here?

Just want to ask some questions

Attachments

• 20210710_162250.jpg
    20210710_162250.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 84
  • 20210710_162303.jpg
    20210710_162303.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 87

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Could try typing the reg in mate. Other than that just do your general checks etc. I saw your other thread ref it being lumpy etc. What's the miles, owners etc.

Evo 6
Could try typing the reg in mate. Other than that just do your general checks etc. I saw your other thread ref it being lumpy etc. What's the miles, owners etc.

I believe it's on 115k its had 8 owners.
Comes with 1 key. I only went too see this car as it's only 10min down the road.

Evo 6
Mot history say 114 last year.

I just don't see the value in that tbh.

The value of these car have shot up thou just in general.My budget was 3.5k, I couldnt find anything at all other than this one which is still only a tad bit out. Was hoping maybe I could get it for 3200.

But if I did end up buying a clio 182 it would be just my little fun car which I ca chuck about. As I've got my evo 6 and my Volvo 850r which I concentrate on more

Evo 6
Yeah true. Sorry can't help with previous owners.
Thats ok.

I mean it looks like straight car to me. And reasonably priced for the times we in. But I just hope the previous owner sees this and maybe shed some light? Could be a very wishful thinking on behalf

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member

Evo 6
Seems the history was found?!?
May suffer with low oil pressure too.

Is he a trader?

Yea he is a trader but in all fairness a decent chap when I spoke to him. Didnt hide anything about the car ect and was up front. But the looking at the mot history aswell its saying minor oil leak.

Maybe I should pass this and keep looking.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
That garage has crap reviews too.

On what I've read etc it fills me with no confidence tbh.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
That car doesn’t look particular value to me! If you have £3500 to spend, hold out there will be a decent car that comes available. What is it you are after specification wise?

edit! If it’s £2390 as per the eBay ad, I take it all back looks decent enough. If it’s £3500 I recon you can get a better car

Last edited:
  Evo 6
That car doesn’t look particular value to me! If you have £3500 to spend, hold out there will be a decent car that comes available. What is it you are after specification wise?

edit! If it’s £2390 as per the eBay ad, I take it all back looks decent enough. If it’s £3500 I recon you can get a better car
I've not really got anything specifically spec wise that I want really . Just wanted something,that was alittle fun and I can chuck about

But I believe this car has now been sold. Good luck to the new owner.

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
Lifters rarely rattle on these IME, despite history of it being done its more likely the dephaser - or, I did buy one with what I thought was rattly lifters and it turned out to be the bottom end. :rolleyes::confused:

I also still love how these traders try to flog cars as 'trade sales' to the public, you'd think they know they cant do that by now.

Evo 6
Lifters rarely rattle on these IME, despite history of it being done its more likely the dephaser - or, I did buy one with what I thought was rattly lifters and it turned out to be the bottom end. :rolleyes::confused:

I also still love how these traders try to flog cars as 'trade sales' to the public, you'd think they know they cant do that by now.
Yea this is why I made a pass on it. I believe its sold anyway. So good luck to the new owner