ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know this car???

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
mega miler at a mega high price, also offer alot less as its located in middle of nowhere 350+mile trip from nearest decent town; makes massice difference to cars price episcopally one like this

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  330ci, 850R, eunos
90k in 7 years is 'mega' miles? Really? I thought average mileage was around 12k a year now, so it's not exactly mega is it?

Considering the start price is £2350, it doesn't look too badly priced to me. Unless the Cups sell for a lot less than the FF's?

Trader Rating - 86.4%
19   3   0
  330i. E30 Touring.
mega miler at a mega high price, also offer alot less as its located in middle of nowhere 350+mile trip from nearest decent town; makes massice difference to cars price episcopally one like this

It's less than 30 miles from Exeter! 125k people live there.

Less than 10 miles from Torquay/Exmouth. 60k people combined there.

London is less than 200 miles away. You really are a numbskull sometimes.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
My word. I assume you think its worth £350? Its pretty rare that I insult anyone on here but when I do its usually you, you're an actual dribbling prick of a man, bugger off from this site please

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
90k in 7 years is 'mega' miles? Really? I thought average mileage was around 12k a year now, so it's not exactly mega is it?

Considering the start price is £2350, it doesn't look too badly priced to me. Unless the Cups sell for a lot less than the FF's?

90,000 miles is mASSIVE mileage for a 1 or 20year old car, no doubt there, its massive mileage

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
It's less than 30 miles from Exeter! 125k people live there.

Less than 10 miles from Torquay/Exmouth. 60k people combined there.

London is less than 200 miles away. You really are a numbskull sometimes.

slight miss type here, was done late at night, meant to say very far distance from capital cities

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
My word. I assume you think its worth £350? Its pretty rare that I insult anyone on here but when I do its usually you, you're an actual dribbling prick of a man, bugger off from this site please

thanks I love it,:drunk: keep it up,:bump: does wonders:cool:

probably worth around 1800quid max, not 350, thats way to cheap, u dont even get them smashed for that much these days

Last edited:

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Genuine question- Why havent you been banned? Other than making stupid statemnets, you play no other roll on this site.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Rule 42. Don't be a fuckwit, generallised fuckwittery is 2 points. Continued fuckwittery, especially regarding cars that have more than 700 miles on them being classed as mega mileage is a ban. You can't have read the rules right. Probably not enough f**king smilies in it for you to be capable. I think you must be close to it now.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No Joey, you could get them fully specced up too.

182 Cups only came in RB or inferno, that might be what you're thinking of.

Got it.... that does make sense. I know mines a CUP, but got FF interior, oviously no auto lights or windwippers! sorry hench my confusion!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  E55 AMG
thanks I love it,:drunk: keep it up,:bump: does wonders:cool:

probably worth around 1800quid max, not 350, thats way to cheap, u dont even get them smashed for that much these days

Seriously?! You work on some crappy salvage site making tea for the guv'nor. Stop coming on here coming out with complete crap, it's getting really boring!! You're in every thread like this coming out with the complete opposite to everyone else, how have you not cottoned on that you're in actual fact the special kid that used to sit at the back of the class with a pencil up his nose trying to have a conversation with the table.

I bet you now live on your own in a scummy old council flat, have a severe case of acne, wear hi-tec trainers and you're incredibly lonley as your only friend is your computer.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf
I'd hazard a guess that his aim is trolling, and at that he is quite successful.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  330ci, 850R, eunos
90,000 miles is mASSIVE mileage for a 1 or 20year old car, no doubt there, its massive mileage

Hahahaha, 'massive' miles if you are driving cars from the 70's. I think you'll find motor engineering has moved on a little since then.

My last 850R was on 150k and near mint, my 850 T5 previous to that was on 225k and still flying through MOT's. Our 330ci has just passed 105k - should I be in amazement that these cars haven't self destructed yet!!??

Of course, a 10 year old car that has done 10k doing a couple of miles a day not getting warmed up - that 'must' be a better buy.

Can't beleive the poor advice on this forum sometimes.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hahahaha, 'massive' miles if you are driving cars from the 70's. I think you'll find motor engineering has moved on a little since then.

My last 850R was on 150k and near mint, my 850 T5 previous to that was on 225k and still flying through MOT's. Our 330ci has just passed 105k - should I be in amazement that these cars haven't self destructed yet!!??

Of course, a 10 year old car that has done 10k doing a couple of miles a day not getting warmed up - that 'must' be a better buy.

Can't beleive the poor advice on this forum sometimes.

TBF don't tar the whole forum with anything at all from that poster, just think whats the opposite? Thats what the rest of us think!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with DJW John and others... i know someone who buys alot of older cars, with massive millage and that have been ragged... his view is that if its still running, it will keep on running within reason and the millage ect... proves it!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
Seriously?! You work on some crappy salvage site making tea for the guv'nor. Stop coming on here coming out with complete crap, it's getting really boring!! You're in every thread like this coming out with the complete opposite to everyone else, how have you not cottoned on that you're in actual fact the special kid that used to sit at the back of the class with a pencil up his nose trying to have a conversation with the table.

I bet you now live on your own in a scummy old council flat, have a severe case of acne, wear hi-tec trainers and you're incredibly lonley as your only friend is your computer.

exactly right there, how come it took u so long to figure it out????:S

Don

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  182 & LY Clio 220 ed
My 53 plate 172Cup which was 6 years old had 99.5k and that had done a bit in my eyes...but not MEGA mileage.

At the end of the day...a taxi or a coach or a Stobart's lorry have done 'Mega' mileage...but only in relation to what? A car with 3,500 miles on clock!! Its all relational.

Trader Rating - 96.7%
29   1   0
  RS6 C7
My 4 year old Audi is on 80k, Drives like new if not better than new. The one works van is on 180k and i actually prefer driving it than the 50k berlingo.

90K is hardly mega miles FFS, I would class 150k+ a MEGA MILES.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whoops didnt mean to start a argument, just wanted to know what the score was with the cloth interior!!! At least I got the info, cloth, cup ff, half leather, trophy recaros?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Correct mate, the trophys come with cloth rears.

You can also get a few FFs with recaros as options and they also come with cloth rears.

And sorry for contributing to your thread going way off topic, just some things need to be said!