ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know this car?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Belts are due in july so looking for one with the belts done, there seem to be a few about that have been for that budget. Can someone tell me what the different models are & whats included, full fat, both cup packs, I know one is suspension/alloys, one is splitter rear spoiler? Is that right, cup generally comes with cloth interior?

Easily confused!!! What are the 172 details out of interest?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spotted a nice inferno, close to me, cloth cup interior but anthracite alloys, no front splitter so safe to say its a cup? Also seems to not say renault motosport on the steering at the bottom its just black, changed due to thumbgrips melting maybe?

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Spotted a nice inferno, close to me, cloth cup interior but anthracite alloys, no front splitter so safe to say its a cup? Also seems to not say renault motosport on the steering at the bottom its just black, changed due to thumbgrips melting maybe?

They don't on the cup, poverty spec steering wheel lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you get anything on a cup, lol, love the colour but some creature comforts would be nice, its only in bristol so might pop up in the week. I have to say I do like the embossed seats etc on a full fat.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Manual air-con is about it on the cup.. FF is the better choice if its a daily IMO!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its got xenons, guess a owner fitted them, I would prefer a ff but can only really travel 50 mile radius really, there is also a titanium silver with belts done not too far away so might compare the 2, do like the inferno but think lack of toys might drive me mad.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paste the Item number 261165533176 into ebay, the listing has finished, shows up on my mobile but the link will not work on the laptop for some reason.

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
If that's not had a front ender ill give you a tenner .
Steering wheel been changed front bumper has been smoothed no xenons.
Drivers seat will be holed very soon. steering wheel is mullered

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Ok first off no cup packs but i bet its been looked after.
Auxiliary belt will be due in 13k miles.ish
Make sure the auxiliary belt kit and cambelt kits were changed.
Imo that's a better buy.
i just don't want you to buy a rubbish one. You can easily spend a grand extra if you don't watch yourself.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No thats brilliant, not a fan of the tinted windows and prefer the inferno colour but seems to have all the right servicing done to it, appreciate your info:cool: I definately want one with the belts done within the last year to 18 months.

Ok first off no cup packs but i bet its been looked after.
Auxiliary belt will be due in 13k miles.ish
Make sure the auxiliary belt kit and cambelt kits were changed.
Imo that's a better buy.
i just don't want you to buy a rubbish one. You can easily spend a grand extra if you don't watch yourself.