ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know this Monaco?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
100% agree. The figure you txt me is worth asking. Good ones are hard to find, never mind in the most awesome colour of any car ever made ;).

Really? Belts done, suspension refresh and looks in pretty good nick? I know there are cheaper ones out there but I'd rather have one that's (on the face of it at least) sorted and appears well looked after.
You've got it all wrong mate!
The CS way is, buy car for £500 so you can say what a deal it was & how everyone else on here over paid for theirs, then spunk £2000 getting it up to standard 😂

I reckon it looks nice, and the price seems ok to me. Too many on here want something for nothing!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
The seller text me the other day saying he would accept my £1800 offer that he original turned down. By this point I'd already bought the golf.

So, it a nut shell, this is still for sale and its £1800. It's mint, new cup suspension, new turinjs, belts done by diamond motors.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Yeah. It was £2k Ono. I offered £1700 and he said he'd knock £50 off the price of the car. I offered £1800 and he went to £1900. We were only £100 away from each other but we're both too stubborn to budge!
Dick head.