ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know who's this is?

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
lol- even for you thats cheap
To sell quick £3995 to sell after a few weeks- low 4's

S

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
lol- even for you thats cheap
To sell quick £3995 to sell after a few weeks- low 4's

S

can see it sellin for around 3k VERY QUICK at the very very most simply due to the rare colour, any other colour would require another drop of 500quid for a quic sale, but if he's not desperate to sell someone will buy it sooner or later for 4k

Last edited:

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well he keeps dropping it. it was on ebay for awhile and it really need recaros. I dont think it will be going anywhere fast.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Pretty sure it's a Cat C/D also as iirc it had fire damage before Olly bought it BUT I may be confusing it with another local LY.

As said I'd be aiming -£500 on that price if it's not a categorised car.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  328, MK1 Clio 1.4
can see it sellin for around 3k VERY QUICK at the very very most simply due to the rare colour, any other colour would require another drop of 500quid for a quic sale, but if he's not desperate to sell someone will buy it sooner or later for 4k

You are so f**king weird.