ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone on here able to remove and replace suspension!??

Mini Cooper
Require someone anywhere in the North West area to do a little favour!! There will obviously be some money in it for you, so dont worry about that!!

Im currently in the process of splitting my car, and have since, sold the suspension!!

What I require is someone who is willing to take off my coilovers and put the on the buyers car, and take off the standard suspension from the buyers car and put that on my car!!

If anyone on here would be willing to give us a hand, for some extra cash, just give me a shout!!

Anytime in the next 2 weeks should be fine!!

Cheers

Mini Cooper
yep i understand it will take a bit of time, thats why there is some cash in it for someone!!

would be ideal for someone on there day off, who needs a bit of extra cash for xmas!!

Burgandy 174 sport t
I would if u ere closer, have you spoken to john who wanted the coilovers? Im sure he is capable of doin it for some discount on the coilovers???

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
how long would this take to do? and how much gold would you want ;)
as chester is 150miles from moi

how long would this take to do? and how much gold would you want ;)
as chester is 150miles from moi

I take it you mean both cars in swop coilovers to one and the dampers onto the other?

Assuming you want a straight fit coilovers no ride height chnage etc I'd say 6 hours or so.

The car with the coilovrs changing to dampers could go after about 3 hours.

I'm slow and a perfectionish though Freds your man to do it quicker.

Mini Cooper
ride height wouldnt need changing, its set at the best ride height ;)

how much would you charge for doing it edde!?

CTR--VX220D
You will need 2 x sets of axle stands and plenty of flat space to do it.

It should be OK to do ... If you lived around me Id do it for you for enough £££

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Guess Im not getting a reply to my pm then. Not a great way to make money mate.

karl your welcome to them as I cant be arsed anymore but good luck to you, check how many miles they've done and that the threads arent rusted at all

Guess Im not getting a reply to my pm then. Not a great way to make money mate.

karl your welcome to them as I cant be arsed anymore but good luck to you, check how many miles they've done and that the threads arent rusted at all

Is that remark towards me?

I've not got any PM's from you that I can think of or see.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
No not at all edde. Aimed at Clio Sport who seems to be doing his best to end up not selling anything, I believe hes not replied to a few other folk, only takes seconds!

No not at all edde. Aimed at Clio Sport who seems to be doing his best to end up not selling anything, I believe hes not replied to a few other folk, only takes seconds!

I have to admit I'm uselss at replying though to PM I read the forum first then get side tracked.

Chocolate Bar™
your not useless edde your just slow and maticulous ;)

fred wouldnt do this as i'd expect cliosport would want him to travel up from solihull, which i doubt he'll do. Bare in mind these will prob be rusty now so will need plenty of WD40 to get them off lol

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
well i got a pm of cliosport offering me them so i thought you pulled out :S

but if you havent your more than welcome as you had first dibs

your not useless edde your just slow and maticulous ;)

fred wouldnt do this as i'd expect cliosport would want him to travel up from solihull, which i doubt he'll do. Bare in mind these will prob be rusty now so will need plenty of WD40 to get them off lol
I had to do a dictionary check on your work meticulous is what you mean I guess, I though you were trying to teach me new words. Meticulous yep though others might call it slow and lazy.

Didn't realise these were yours and if Freds fitted them the nuts will be tight Fred thinks very tight is better o well least I'll get to use the penetrating oil.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
well i got a pm of cliosport offering me them so i thought you pulled out :S

but if you havent your more than welcome as you had first dibs

No I hadnt at the time, I think hes just trying to be a bit sneaky, not sure how much I trust him tbh so Ive pulled out now. Cheers for being a gentleman though! Enjoy your coilies!

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
I might be able to help you out mate, i carried out that exact transplant yesterday. Took me all day but the result was good. I'm in Newcastle so let me know if your interested. Cheers