ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone on Vodafone? Any good?

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
Iv been with O2 for donkeys, and always been good, but for some reason over the past year or so i have major problems getting a decent signal in my house, and txts are always failing, and calls cutting out despite having 5 bars most of the time.

Anyway I am also after the N95 8GB and Voda have this on a decent deal at the mo which i am very tempted to go with! My O2 contract is almost up!

I've just not used Voda for about 9 year so dunno what they are like?

Any thoughts? Cheers

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
I have been with Voda past 6 years, have always been a little more expensive but have had the best coverage and customer service I have come accross.

Clio DCi 100
Iv been with O2 for donkeys, and always been good, but for some reason over the past year or so i have major problems getting a decent signal in my house, and txts are always failing, and calls cutting out despite having 5 bars most of the time.

Anyway I am also after the N95 8GB and Voda have this on a decent deal at the mo which i am very tempted to go with! My O2 contract is almost up!

I've just not used Voda for about 9 year so dunno what they are like?

Any thoughts? Cheers

don't do it, ive gone back to O2 from vodafone after ASTRONOMICAL bills!! great coverage, but at a price :nono:

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
"vodafone family" & "vodafone passport" are worth the admission price alone.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
well the deal includes more mins and txts that my current contract!

How do you get charged for MMS?

Coverage is the main thing for me, and also MMS as I love how O2 just charge you 4 of your inclusive ones per MMS! Saves a few quid!

My brother moved from o2 to voda and said its miles better for reception, got a good deal on the n95 8gb too.

Blown up 182 & Mondeo TDI
Been with Voda for 14 years with no problems at all, good service and if you get the right deal pretty fair on price as well

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
ok its all sounding good!

the only thing is MMS messages. Guessing these are just charged for on top of free txts??

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
lol knew ud say that!

too late now N95 8GB ordered on voda!

I spoke to my old man, hes been with em 12 year and never had a problem and also 90% of the employees at a company i contract for are on them with no complaints so thats good enough for me!

I cant be doing with O2 any longer. Signal in my house, and at my desk at work is just crap and fuks me off!

I got the N95 for nowt too

Focus RS
I went from 02 to voda as for me 02 were crap so glad of the move, no probs yet with them and got a Wii as part of contract so all good.

Lotus Elise 111R
10 years with em now, great reception everywhere I go, never lose a call etc. You pay less, you get less!