ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone recognise these????

:rasp: anyone recognise these??

lights.gif

s666mah.gif

Morette headlight conversion and TeamDynamics light weight ProRace2 15" alloys. Not a fan of the lights, love the alloys tho

how they doin? What they doin? What been done?

From the way it is i'd say they fitting the 182 mani and cat converter.

Mark

Please Holly tell me more....please please please I'm missing here sooooo much

haven't done anything to it yet as you dropped it off on the day that they finished work, they will be starting on it on thursday. and then im keepin quiet!!! lol

Yeah Maz, I just realised in all the time I been a member (since 2003 I think) when I had my 1.2 16v expression and then aquired the cup in 2004 I have never posted pics of the cup.

When I do you watch the amount of ppl that hate the lights. It's wierd as everywhere I go I get good comments about the colour of the cup and how ppl like the lights, but on CS they hate them. I think anything away from the norm is bad in here. Sheep come to mind.

Mark

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
its cliosport of course they are not going to like them lol

could be worse lol

was going to say i recognise that car haha

ITB'd Ph1 172
Yeah Maz, I just realised in all the time I been a member (since 2003 I think) when I had my 1.2 16v expression and then aquired the cup in 2004 I have never posted pics of the cup.

When I do you watch the amount of ppl that hate the lights. It's wierd as everywhere I go I get good comments about the colour of the cup and how ppl like the lights, but on CS they hate them. I think anything away from the norm is bad in here. Sheep come to mind.

Mark

Each to their own mark! The world would be a pretty boring place if we were all the same! As long as you like them thats all that matters! :D:D

Yeah Bec,

I do like them and I know what your saying, it would be a boring place if we all liked the same and plus we wouldn't have forums like this!!!!!!!!

Maz

LY 200

Mark

Each to their own mark! The world would be a pretty boring place if we were all the same! As long as you like them thats all that matters! :D:D

Exactly, dont let that put you off Mark :)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Got any pics of the lights properly mate, front of car etc? Hard to see if they look good or not from that view...

mini cooper (RIP 172)
lights look like a frog from that pic!

i'm not sure if i like frog's or not:eek:

get some better pics up;)

personally dont like the morettes in mk2 ph1 or 2 clios, but they look great oh the mk1. as for the alloys i love them!